Born in 1976, alternative, practitioner/naturopath (since 2008), body-psychotherapist (since 2011) and mother.
I am an enthusiastic SKAN body psychotherapist, and have benefited from the therapy myself. I have experienced how the conscious processes of movement, breathing and expression of feelings removed inner blockages, and released suppressed life energy. In my view, SKAN integrative bodywork begins where the head is stuck with wanting to understand and “sorrowful analysis” of one’s own personality.
Training - SKAN Integrative Body Psychotherapy:
- Since 2004 Individual sessions in SKAN body therapy and body work in the group
- Since 2005 Further training in bodywork, theatre and dance
- 2005-2008 Training as alternative practitioner and AP for psychotherapy at the Samuel Hahnemann School, Charlottenburg (Association of German Alternative Practitioners)
- 2008-2011 Training in SKAN body therapy with Petra Mathes, Loil Neidhöfer and Rainer Conrad (Skan Academy Hamburg and Cologne)
- Since 2011 SKAN Therapist in individual and group work with ongoing supervision
- Since 2016 Continuing further training in body oriented group work at Loil Neidhöfer (Skan Academy Hamburg)
Further training - SKAN Academy Hamburg:
- "Streaming Theatre" as a form of vertical bodywork
- Scenic Re-Integration (SRI) - biographical stage work in group therapy
- Gestalt therapy from a physical therapeutic aspect