SKAN Therapy Leipzig, Practice for Body Work & Body Psychotherapy
Welcome to Skan Therapy Leipzig!
What is SKAN body therapy?
Skan body therapy has its origin in Depth psychology. The aim of this therapy is to dissolve mental and physical blockages with the help of breathing, targeted movements, touch & various interventions, and to restore the natural energy flow in the body. Therapeutic conversation is also an integral part of my work. SKAN helps us to experience, understand and fill our own body as an inseparable part of our individual existence (self-awareness). It is also about the relationship to the other person. Real deep relationships arise from sincerity and truthfulness. Bodywork makes us aware of our own avoidance strategies in contact and supports the melting of superfluous protective posture in this contact. The focus of the Skan work is always more "the relationship" and less "the method".
I support you with:
- Challenges in your relationship, family or at work &
- Overcoming traumas, fears, psychosomatic illnesses or depressive phases
You want to:
- Expand your own boundaries,
- Break down mental blocks,
- Gain better access your feelings,
- Protect yourself against depressive moods,
- Try out Self experience in a group,
- Feel more vital?
Find out about SKAN body therapy & my offer. Make an appointment with me.
My bodywork practice is located in the Zschochersche Straße 23, 1st floor (Samadhi room) in Plagwitz, Leipzig.
Make an appointment: